Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blogging for Bliss

I just ordered a beautiful book, 'Blogging for Bliss' on bn.com and I can't wait for it to come. The book was written by Tara Frey, a contributing editor to several national magazines. I'm sure I'll benefit from the information provided.



'Blogging for Bliss: Crafting Your Own Online Journal' is Tara's first book. It was released in August of 2009 by Lark Books and it was the first book of its kind in the Crafts & Hobbies section which reached #1 on Amazon upon it's release. The book has now gone international to Canada, Australia, and the UK.

Sounds impressive! And I can't believe it's only $6.71!!!

I love her blog. Here is just a snapshot of her artistic and heart warming style.



Tara Frey: Typing out Loud

Here is what one reader said about this book:

'Blogging for Bliss is not only for the beginner blogger but for the advanced as well. As a crafter, this book is just what I needed. It's beautiful, inspiring, yet informative at the same time. And I love the bloggers featured throughout the book. It's interesting to see what blogs they read and what inspires them. I highly recommend this book for beginners to experts in the creative blogging world!'

-----✂----------------------------------------------------------

I'll let you know what I think when I receive the book. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment